Editable...

Wilf Weber Scout Hall

The Scout Troop purchased the former school shop in 1955 and moved it to the southeast corner of the Town's park. A new building was in order and the Weber Scout Hall was completed in 1972.

Carstairs is fortunate to have citizens that give unselfishly of their time; The Scout Hall was named after Wilf Weber. Wilf volunteered at the museum and the Half Century and was instrumental in the building of the Scout Hall. He was very involved with the Scouting Movement over the years. When the new building was erected in 1972 it was Wilf along with many other fathers who helped to build it.